Our Annual General Meeting will take place on Friday 16 October 2020 at 6.30pm. It will be held as a virtual meeting (over Zoom) this year due to the current restrictions on face-to-face contact. It is open to all residents of the local community.
Business will include a review of the past year, including finances and the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. Plans for the future will be discussed, and elections held for some committee positions.
Instructions for attending the Zoom meeting:
- At least 24 hours in advance of the meeting, email the Honorary Secretary (Secretary@iaavillagehall.co.uk) to request the meeting entry code. This email MUST include your name(s) and address. This allows us to verify that you are a local resident and entitled to vote.
- Papers related to the meeting (e.g. the Annual Report) will appear on this page. They may be read or downloaded at any time prior to the meeting.
- On the day of the meeting you will receive an email with the meeting entry code. This can be used at 6.30pm to link you to the meeting. Note that your computer or tablet will need to have a camera and microphone enabled for you to take a full part in the meeting.
- During presentations to the meeting, sound will be muted for everyone except the presenter and Chair. Sound will then be enabled so as to take any questions from the floor. You will need to raise an arm to indicate to the Chair that you wish to speak. Please try not to speak over other participants.
- The meeting will end after a maximum of 40 minutes
Papers for the Meeting
To download the papers, click on the links shown in blue type.
Annual Report 2019-20 http://iaavillagehall.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/2020-Chairs-report.docx
Finance Report 2019-2020 http://iaavillagehall.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/FINANCE-REPORT-2019-2020-end-of-year.docx